Learning Stage 5 & 100 metres (7 - 11yrs)
Sunday 8:30am - 9:00am
Fuller Life Fitness Centre ,
Watford Grammar School for Girls,
Entrance on Vicarage Road through Blue Gate,
WD18 0AE view map
Swimmers MUST be able to COMPLETE all of the following outcomes without aids, equipment or support to enter this class.
Push & Glide requirements:
- Swim a minimum of 25 metres
Swim England requirements:
1. Perform a sequence of changing shapes (minimum of three) whilst floating on the surface and demonstrate an understanding of floating.
2. Push and glide from the wall towards the pool floor.
3. Kick 10 metres backstroke (one item of equipment optional).
4. Kick 10 metres front crawl (one item of equipment optional).
5. Kick 10 metres butterfly on the front or on the back.
6. Kick 10 metres breaststroke on the front (one item of equipment optional).
7. Perform a head first sculling action for 5 metres in a flat position on the back.
8. Travel on back and log roll in one continuous movement onto front.
9. Travel on front and log roll in one continuous movement onto back.
10. Push and glide and swim 10 metres, choice of stroke is optional.
This price covers the 10 sessions remaining in this term.
All children also have to pay a one-off £5.00 Registration FeeSunday 8:30am - 9:00am
10 sessions Sun 29 Sep 19 Sun 06 Oct 19 Sun 13 Oct 19 Sun 20 Oct 19 Sun 03 Nov 19 Sun 10 Nov 19 Sun 17 Nov 19 Sun 24 Nov 19 Sun 01 Dec 19 Sun 08 Dec 19